Take the Tour
With an odd number of valence electrons, chlorine dioxide is a paramagnetic radical. At concentrations as low as 0.1 ppm it will eliminate bacteria and destroy biofilm caused by tobacco. For over a century, it has safely been used to eliminate pathogens that make us sick and that cause bad odours. Industry has used its benefits to protect our drinking water for decades. Now we bring it to you in a simple, affordable package.
There’s no need for dangerous chemical cover-ups. Keep you and your family healthy. Give your interiors the Fresh Start Treatment.